Friday, February 5, 2021

Virtual Vacation - Project Quilting challenge 12.3

 This week's Project Quilting challenge was Virtual Vacation.  

I made a water bottle sling years ago and it has gone with me on many travel adventures. It’s definitely starting to show its age, so it was time to make a new and improved version.



The original was made from this pattern: Walker's Water Bottle Sling by Whistlepig Creek Productions

The new one follows the pattern pretty closely, but is significantly larger. I now have plenty of room for my one quart water bottle and with the two outer pockets, I can carry my phone, ID, keys, money etc.

Water Bottle Sling


Project size: approximately 9" tall with a 14" diameter
I create in Casa Grande, Arizona
Check out all the challenge entries at
scroll down the page to find the entries




2 comments:

  1. Beauty in a functional bag. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and so useful! Water bottles keep getting bigger and bigger so it's nice that you have a bag to accomodate that.

    ReplyDelete