Sunday, February 11, 2018

Bold & Brave - Project Quilting challenge 9.3

Ask anyone who knows me well and they can tell you, I overthink things.  Big or small, if it's a decision that is at all important to me, I will probably have to work through some analysis paralysis before I can move forward.  In fact I just recently had a conversation with a friend about this very thing.   My friend helped me realize that my unwillingness to make a decision usually stems from fear.  Fear of the unknown.  Fear of making a bad choice.  Fear of doing something wrong.  Which leads to missed opportunities and regrets.

So this little wall hanging is a reminder to let go of my fears, to be bold, to trust myself and keep moving forward!

No Fear


For Project Quilting Bold & Brave challenge - February 2018

Size: about 12" x 9" 
I create in Casa Grande, AZ

Check out all of the entries for this challenge at 
Project Quilting - Bold & Brave challenge 9.3
click the link and then scroll down the page to find the entries



10 comments:

  1. What a great idea for this challenge! Your quilting is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and the push to keep moving forward! Your quilting is beautiful on this. I understand the struggle sometimes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I love the quilting - so creative

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quilt and your description fits me to a T also. Now I am struggling with making a deferred decision at our age. Trying not to let fear be the guide. Glad you were able to get in on time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing about children is the idea that they have no fear. They will attempt anything and jump right in. That inevitable fear sets in at some point and many of us let it rule! I fight it myself and in my older years, I've realized how it's kept me from doing so many things I've dreamed about. Let's break through those chains and cages and live life for what it's meant to be! I will, if you will!!! **What a great reminder of what you want to gain and a beautiful piece of work, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi again Jo! I meant to tell you that I couldn't reply to your comment you left on my blog because you come through as a "no-reply" blogger. I'm glad I could find you here!

      Delete
  6. You did it!! And it is beautiful, especially all that wonderful graffiti background quilting. It will make for a fabulous reminder for future PQ challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great quilt and perfect realization. I think I need to add a little bit of fear into my world ... I tend to just go for it without considering any consequences!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it. Perfect for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete