Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Lion King Cherrywood Challenge update

Cherrywood has posted the list of quilters whose entries will be included in the traveling exhibit as well as pictures of the first through third place winners.  I'm sad to say my name was not there.

I'm disappointed, and I'll have to admit I had a brief internal pity party.  But I have to remember I was still among the finalists they chose to include in the keepsake photo book and I am very proud of that accomplishment!

BIG congratulations to those who will have their quilts in the exhibit.  I am looking forward to seeing them all in the book.  And I know I will be blown away by the exhibit when I get the chance to see it in person at the Road to California Quilt Show and Expo in 2017.

At least (I think) this means Giraffic Park is coming home soon.


1 comment: