Saturday, May 23, 2015

First Challenge Quilt is Finished

I didn't think I was going to be able to work on my challenge quilt at all this weekend.  Tom's brother Bill is visiting to help us celebrate Tom's birthday.  So my sewing room is currently in use as the guest room.

But when Tom and Bill went off to golf this morning, I knew they'd be gone for at least three hours.   I just couldn't help myself.  I managed to work around the sofa bed to cut and sew the binding strips and then I spent much of the afternoon completing the turning and handsewing.

I need to get a good photo for my official submission picture, but I took a few this evening as soon as I finished it while there was still enough light outside to see.  :-)

   
I'm so excited to have finished my first ever quilting challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment