Friday, March 5, 2021

You’re Crazy - Project Quilting challenge 12.5

 Our inspiration this week for Project Quilting was crazy quilts.

We recently purchased a beautiful set of handcrafted Pegs and Jokers boards. For those who don’t know, it’s a game along the lines of Parcheesi but with playing cards instead of dice. Anyway, I’ve been searching for the right container to store the boards but haven’t been able to find anything I liked. So I decided to make my own!

P & J Pouch


Size: 14” x 6” x 4"

I create in Casa Grande, Arizona
Check out all the entries for this challenge at
Scroll down the page to find the entries. 







3 comments:

  1. A fantastic crazy pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of that game. SEW smart of you to design a storage pouch for your boards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pouch! I'll have to look into that game ... my girls are totally into games right now!

    ReplyDelete