Saturday, March 21, 2020

Vibrant and Vivacious - Project Quilting challenge 11.6

For the final challenge of this season of Project Quilting, Trish gave us the theme of Vibrant and Vivacious.

Since we are trying to stay home as much as possible, doing our part to reduce the spread of the Covid 19 virus, I had all sorts of ambitious ideas.

But as so often happens, life had other plans and I wasn't able to start my project until Saturday, giving me just one day to complete the whole thing.


I recently purchased the pattern "A Gathering" by Barbara Persing and I thought one of her quails might make a good choice for something vibrant.   I changed my quail up a little bit, but it is based on a block from this pattern.




Nightenquail


Size:  approximately 9" x 10"
I create in Casa Grande,
Arizona


Check out all of the entries for this challenge at 
Project Quilting - Vibrant and Vivacious
click the link and then scroll down the page to find the entries

1 comment: