Thursday, January 2, 2020

Show Me Something Purple

Sarah Goer of Sarah Goer Quilts has introduced a new challenge of sorts on her blog.  She will be introducing a new theme each month and we can link up photos of projects we make specifically for the challenge, or work we completed in the past that fits the theme.

For this first month she asks us to "Show Me Something Purple".  I may yet create something just for this challenge, but since I already had something that fit, I thought I'd lead with that.

This is my "Fairy Quilt Godmother" Ribbonluria.  She is paper pieced from a pattern I found on the Paper Panache website.  There are endless variations of the Fairy Quilt Godmother pattern, all of which are fun and fabulous.  I encourage you to create your own.  You can find the pattern here


2 comments:

  1. I remember these, I even sAVED the pattern. You did a fabulous job on the placement of fabric pieces for the hair, its directional and all flows the right way! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is fabulous! And thank you for sharing a link to the pattern. What a creative idea. It was so fun to see so many variations. Thank you for linking up with Show Me Something Purple.

    ReplyDelete