Sunday, March 10, 2019

Abecedarius - Project Quilting challenge 10.5

For our latest project quilting challenge, we were asked to be inspired by the word "Abecedarius" which mean alphabet primer.  Since I have a new great nephew, Liam, that I've been wanting to make something for, this was the perfect opportunity.

Liam is only 3 months old now, but I wanted something he could continue to use and hopefully love into toddlerhood and beyond so I made this a bit larger than a typical baby blanket.  It is about 48" square.

Here are a few close up pictures of some of the individual blocks, after fusing them to the background but before stitching them down.





L is for Liam




Size:  approximately 48" x 48"
I create in Casa Grande



Check out all of the entries for this challenge at 
click the link and then scroll down the page to find the entries

3 comments: