Friday, January 11, 2019

Hope Springs Eternal - Project Quilting challenge 10.1


Season 10 of project quilting started this week with a first challenge theme of "Hope Springs Eternal".  Which instantly brought this scene to mind. 

My mom, who lives with us, will conveniently forget that we don't feed the dog "people food".  So Gracie spends a lot of her time staring up at Mom in hopeful anticipation.  Which frequently leads to me or my husband saying "Hope Springs Eternal." 


Time constraints kept me from being able to get too ambitious with this challenge, but I did manage a cute little coaster.  :-)  I'm calling it 





Please Oh Please Oh Please!


Size:  about 5" x 5"
I create in Casa Grande, AZ


Check out all of the entries for this challenge at 
click the link and then scroll down the page to find the entries

3 comments:

  1. How convenient for Gracie to have your mom around. Such a sweet story about your mom. Your Project 10 is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Yaaay for a finish and completing the challenge!

    ReplyDelete